|Extras 2019, per night||Low||Middle||High|
|Tourist tax adult per day (mandatory)||0,30 €||0,30 €||0,30 €|
|Visitor day time (no acces to pool)||3,00 €||3,00 €||3,00 €|
Pets are not allowed in the mobile homes, chalets and Canadienne/Amazone tents.
See also here below: At your expense
Follow the guide
Read our online booklet: click here.
At your disposal
- Free supervised swimming pool open Wednesdays from 14.00 to 18.00 o'clock and week-ends from 11.00 to 18.00 o'clock in June and September, and daily from 11.00 to 19.00 o'clock in July and August. Pool managed by the municipality. Bath shorts not allowed.
- Volleyball field and shady bowls strip
- Table tennis
- Children's playground
- Children's activities every morning from Monday to Friday in July and August
- Reception desk (open daily from 9.00 to 13h00 o'clock and 15.00 to 19.30 o'clock),
- Snack bar and pub, open daily from 7.00 to 22.00 o'clock form June 29th till August 31st. From April 14th to June 29 and from September 1st to 27th open from 8.00 to 19.00 o'clock Tuesday to Thursday, evening restaurant service only on Friday and Saturday (closed on Monday).
Animated evenings are offered once a week in July and August.
- Paying Wifi on the campsite grounds (see below: At your expense).