Camping du Pré Rolland ★ ★ ★
Opened from April 10th untill September 26th 2021
...in the heart of the Trièves in a green setting...
...opened from April 10th untill September 26th 2021
We are happy to welcome you in our beautiful region located in the south of the department of Isère (50 km from Grenoble), the Trièves. Nestled between the massifs that surround it on three sides: west (Vercors Massif), south and east (l'Obiou - Dévoluy Massif), you will inevitably have a crush for the magnificent panoramas and the beautiful and countless trails for hiking, biking and motorcycling. Here nature and air are pure!
Our family campsite is located in the heart of the charming village of Mens at 755 m altitude. All shops and markets are within 500 m. We offer 75 shaded pitches of about 100 m², 9 mobile homes, 4 chalets, 2 tents lodges, 1 dormitory, bar, restaurant and pizzeria, access to the heated pool (3 pools).
Follow the guide
Read our online booklet: click here.
At your disposal, on 18500m² at 755 m altitude...
- 9 Mobile homes
- 4 Chalets
- 2 Ready-to-use tents
- 75 Pitches for tent and caravan
- 1 Dormitory for groups
- Reception (open all days)
- Clean and tidy sanitation
- Water, electricity, gaz for the chalets and mobile homes
- Baby bed for the chalets and mobile homes
- Bed linen rental (reserve before arrival)
- Washing machine
New measures of 07/21/2021 concerning the Health Pass
- Campsites that only offer accommodation (rental or pitches) will not have to deploy the health pass.
- The Pré Rolland campsite is therefore not affected by the presentation of the health pass.
These new government provisions can not give rise to any reimbursement.