|Extras 2020, per night||Low||Middle||High|
|Tourist tax adult per day (mandatory)||0,30 €||0,30 €||0,30 €|
|Visitor day time (no acces to pool)||3,00 €||3,00 €||3,00 €|
Pets are not allowed in the mobile homes, chalets and lodge tents.
See also here below: At your expense
Follow the guide
Read our online booklet: click here.
At your disposal
- Municipal swimming pool, heated and supervised, with free access for campers.
Opening: mid-June on weekends from 11h to 18h and Wednesday from 14:00 to 18:00.
In July & August all days 11:00 to 19:00 (20:00 Fridays and Saturdays), then until mid-September opening on weekends from 11:00 to 18:00 and Wednesday from 14 to 18:00.
Closed mid-September. Bath shorts not allowed.
Swimming lessons, aqua-gym, water polo: information on 04 76 34 68 29.
- Volleyball field and shady bowls strip
- Table tennis
- Children's playground up to 7 years old and supervised by an adult
- Children's activities every morning from Monday to Friday in July and August
- Reception opened every day: in July & August from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 19:30.
April-May-June-September: from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00.
- Portal: opening at 7:00, closing at 22:00 in July & August.
In April, May, June, September: opening at 7:30, closing at 21:00.
- Bar, restaurant, pizzeria opened daily from 7:00 to 22:00 in July & August.
In April, May and June: open from 7:00 to 10:00, from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 17:30 to 20:00.
Evening service only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (closed on Mondays).
Animated evenings are offered once a week in July and August.
- Paying Wifi on the campsite grounds (see below: At your expense).