|Extras 2020, per night||Low||Middle||High|
|Tourist tax adult per day (mandatory)||0,30 €||0,30 €||0,30 €|
|Visitor day time (no acces to pool)||3,00 €||3,00 €||3,00 €|
|Rent electric ATV per day (from 18:00 to 18:00) *)||35,00 €||35,00 €||35,00 €|
|*) Deposit rent electric ATV (imprint Credit Card)||1000,00 €||1000,00 €||1000,00 €|
Pets are not allowed in the mobile homes, chalets and lodge tents.
See also here below: At your expense
Follow the guide
Read our online booklet: click here.
At your disposal
- Municipal swimming pool, heated and supervised, with free access for campers.
Opening: mid June to mid-September (precise dates will be communicated at a later stage).
Bath shorts not allowed.
Swimming lessons, aqua-gym, water polo: information on 04 76 34 68 29.
- Volleyball field and shady bowls strip
- Table tennis
- Children's playground up to 7 years old and supervised by an adult
- Reception opened every day: in July & August from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 19:30.
April-May-June-September: from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00.
- Portal: opening at 7:00, closing at 22:00 in July & August.
In April, May, June, September: opening at 7:30, closing at 21:00.
- Bar, restaurant, pizzeria open daily from 7 am to 10 pm in July/August. In April, May and June: open from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. (catering only for lunch) and from 5.30 p.m. to 9 p.m. (pizza to take away).
Lunch & dinner service only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (closed Mondays).
- Paying Wifi on the campsite grounds (see below: At your expense).