|Rates season 2022, price per night per person |
Available per night
|Hours: Arrival 15:00 to 19:00 / Departure before 10:00||29/04 → 30/06 |
01/09 → 30/09
|01/07 → 31/08|
|1 night maximum (hiker's stopover) (2 beds of 90)||18,00 €||22,00 €|
Equipped with pillows and duvets (no sheets provided). Access to the sanitary blocks of the campsite. Ideal for a short sporting stage!
Sleeping bags are mandatory.
It is not permitted to arrive or depart outside the specified hours.
The bedroom is not accessible for the disabled, not included in the 3-star classification of the campsite.
|Additional fees 2022|
|Tourist tax per day for the 18 + (mandatory)||0,30 €|
|Admission fee pitches and dormitory (per stay)||2 €|
|Admission fee for tents lodges (per stay)||3 €|
|Admission fee rentals (per stay)||5 €|
|Visitor day time (no acces to pool)||5,00 €|
See also here below: At your expense
At your disposal
- Municipal swimming pool, heated and supervised, with free access for campers.
Opening of the swimming pool on June 1, 2022, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, every day in July and August.
Bath shorts not allowed.
Swimming lessons, aqua-gym, water polo: information on 04 76 34 68 29.
- Volleyball field and shady bowls strip
- Table tennis
- Children's playground up to 7 years old and supervised by an adult
- FreezerBar, restaurant, pizzeria: Tuesday to Sunday (closed Monday) in July/August from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm. Open from mid-June to the end of August.
- Bar, restaurant, pizzeria: open every day in July/August from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm. In April, May and June: open from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. (catering only for lunch) and from 5.30 p.m. to 9 p.m. (pizza to take away).
Closed from August 30th.
Lunch & dinner service only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (closed Mondays).
- Paying Wifi on the campsite grounds (see below: At your expense).