|Rates season 2022, per night |
Available per night
|Rates Pitches, approx 100 m2, 75 pitches, nos. 3 to 88 on the map |
Hours: Arrival 14:00 to 19:00 / Departure before 14:00
|29/04 → 30/06 |
01/09 → 24/09
|01/07 → 31/08|
|Pitch 2 pers without power (1 tent or 1 caravan and 1 véhicle)||19,80 €||25,60 €|
|Pitch 1 pers without power (1 tent or 1 caravan and 1 véhicle)||15,20 €||19,70 €|
|Pitch 1 night hiker without electricity (max 1 night, 1 person, 1 tent, 1 bike or 1 motorbike)||13,00 €||16,40 €|
|Extra person between 3 and 17 years old (under 3 years old free)||6,50 €||8,20 €|
|Extra person + 18 years (without additional car)||11,50 €||13,30 €|
|Electricity per day (10 Ampère)||5,50 €||5,50 €|
|Vaccinated pets||2,00 €||2,20 €|
Maximum 6 persons per pitch and 1 single vehicle
Season & group plans: contact us
It is not permitted to arrive or depart outside the specified hours.
Pitches are accessible for the disabled.
ACSI: 18/04 to 03/07 and from 29/08 to 25/09 and presentation of the 2020 card
|Additional fees 2022|
|Tourist tax per day for the 18 + (mandatory)||0,30 €|
|Admission fee pitches and dormitory (per stay)||1 €|
|Admission fee for tents lodges (per stay)||3 €|
|Admission fee rentals (per stay)||5 €|
|Visitor day time (no acces to pool)||3,00 €|
See also here below: At your expense
At your disposal
- Municipal swimming pool, heated and supervised, with free access for campers.
Dates and times: from mid-June to mid-September (awaiting town hall decision).
Bath shorts not allowed.
Swimming lessons, aqua-gym, water polo: information on 04 76 34 68 29.
- Volleyball field and shady bowls strip
- Table tennis
- Children's playground up to 7 years old and supervised by an adult
- FreezerBar, restaurant, pizzeria: Tuesday to Sunday (closed Monday) in July/August from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm. Open from mid-June to the end of August.
- Bar, restaurant, pizzeria: open every day in July/August from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm. In April, May and June: open from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. (catering only for lunch) and from 5.30 p.m. to 9 p.m. (pizza to take away).
Closed from August 30th.
Lunch & dinner service only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (closed Mondays).
- Paying Wifi on the campsite grounds (see below: At your expense).
- Covid-19: our new reimbursement conditions for 2021: we guarantee the reimbursement of the sums paid in the event of border closures, state of health emergency and general confinement.
See the Covid-19 coverage of our Campez Couvert cancellation insurance at www.campez-couvert.com.
New measures of 07/21/2021 concerning the Health Pass
- Campsites that only offer accommodation (rental or pitches) will not have to deploy the health pass.
- The Pré Rolland campsite is therefore not affected by the presentation of the health pass.
These new government provisions can not give rise to any reimbursement.