|Rates season 2022, per night||Low||High|
|Tents half wood half canvas without sanitary with elec |
Hours: Arrival between 16:00 and 20:00 / Departure before 11:00
|29/04 → 30/06 |
01/09 → 24/09
|01/07 → 31/08|
|Tent 10 m² - 2 persons (2 beds 90), electricity, kitchenette, no bathroom||55,00 €||65,00 €|
|Tent 20 m² - 4 persons (1 bed 140 - 2 beds 90), electricity, kitchenette, no bathroom||75,00 €||95,00 €|
Semi-covered wooden terrace with table and chairs, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, cooking utensils, table and chairs, pillows and quilts.
Bed linen (complete set) is mandatory in the lodge tents.
It is not permitted to arrive or depart outside the specified hours.
Not accessible for the disabled.
Rates Lodge Tents
|Additional fees 2022|
|Tourist tax per day for the 18 + (mandatory)||0,30 €|
|Admission fee pitches and dormitory (per stay)||1 €|
|Admission fee for tents lodges (per stay)||3 €|
|Admission fee rentals (per stay)||5 €|
|Visitor day time (no acces to pool)||3,00 €|
See also here below: At your expense
At your disposal
- Municipal swimming pool, heated and supervised, with free access for campers.
Dates and times: from mid-June to mid-September (awaiting town hall decision).
Bath shorts not allowed.
Swimming lessons, aqua-gym, water polo: information on 04 76 34 68 29.
- Volleyball field and shady bowls strip
- Table tennis
- Children's playground up to 7 years old and supervised by an adult
- FreezerBar, restaurant, pizzeria: Tuesday to Sunday (closed Monday) in July/August from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm. Open from mid-June to the end of August.
- Bar, restaurant, pizzeria: open every day in July/August from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm. In April, May and June: open from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. (catering only for lunch) and from 5.30 p.m. to 9 p.m. (pizza to take away).
Closed from August 30th.
Lunch & dinner service only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (closed Mondays).
- Paying Wifi on the campsite grounds (see below: At your expense).
- Covid-19: our new reimbursement conditions for 2021: we guarantee the reimbursement of the sums paid in the event of border closures, state of health emergency and general confinement.
See the Covid-19 coverage of our Campez Couvert cancellation insurance at www.campez-couvert.com.
New measures of 07/21/2021 concerning the Health Pass
- Campsites that only offer accommodation (rental or pitches) will not have to deploy the health pass.
- The Pré Rolland campsite is therefore not affected by the presentation of the health pass.
These new government provisions can not give rise to any reimbursement.